In the complex world of working in different locations and cooperating virtually, it is of great importance that teams and project groups are able to function across locations, boarders, time-zones and in different cultures, both nationally and professionally.
The team should keep a focus on quality, time, and resources as well as utilising the local knowledge about the market and organisation.
Regardless of the degree of virtual cooperation, you might recognise facing these problems:
- The team members are competent and engaged in their own location but the common contribution is not as committed?
- You’ve been acquainted through various team activities and kick-offs but this doesn’t show in your daily cooperation?
- You’ve worked with different roles and personality types in the team and know what your differences are, but fail in incorporating the different resources and competences for maximum performance?
Plum Team Culture Model®
Team Culture™ is team development focusing on your daily communication and cooperation. The process is simple and strengthens the team’s common community based on your differences. This enables you to match your team culture to specific tasks.
The process consists of:
- An online questionnaire for individual assessment of the actual cooperation culture in the team
- 2½ hour workshop with team profile analysis and team culture discussion in regards of strengths and limitations and how you specifically can strengthen the cooperation in the team
- Follow-up testing to document the team’s learning and development